29 July 2014

Hauling It | Priceline 40% Off Skincare Haul!

29 July 2014



As most of you would know, Priceline rather regularly holds 40% off a particular area of products (ie. cosmetics, skincare or haircare), leading beauty lovers across Australia to stop everything and start making their wish lists!

Today and tomorrow, Priceline is holding 40% off all Skincare, and I just simply couldn't resist picking up some new goodies to try out! After my recent trip to Hong Kong where I spent quite a large sum of money on make up, I kept my basket on the light side (definitely a rare occurrence for me).



Garnier Perfect Blur 5 Sec Smoothing Base Perfector



I've had my eye on this product for quite a while now, and after hearing so many mixed reviews, I was really keen to get my hands on it to give it a burl! Hopefully good things come of it and it reduces fine lines, pores and shine like it claims!





Sukin Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil


It's been no secret the wonders that Rose Hip oil can do for your skin and I definitely want to jump on that bandwagon! Having combination skin, I've always thought it scary to put more oil on my face, but I can confirm that even after 1 use last night, my skin was brighter and softer!





Olay Complete UV Max Defence Lotion (Sensitive) with SPF 30+



I am always an advocate for using a daily moisturiser that contains an SPF to ensure that my pale complexion doesn't get burnt while I'm out and about. Lately, I have been disappointed with my usual Neutrogena Oil Free Combination Skin Moisturiser, so I picked this up in replacement!





Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes for Normal/Combo Skin



I am almost coming to the end of my other Nivea face wipes (the Pure & Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes for All Skin Types) and I really enjoyed them! So I thought I would try a different product from the range and fingers crossed I'll be just as impressed!




Sanctuary Spa Youth Boosting Ultimate Facial Cleansing Oil

After finishing my sample of the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil a few months ago, I have been hooked and completely in LOVE with the whole concept of using an oil to remove make up and impurities on the skin. However I couldn't justify spending the $40 on the higher end product. I saw this beauty on the shelves and remembered all the rave reviews I had heard about it, so natural I whipped it up!




So that is everything that I picked up in the 40% Skincare Sale at Priceline! Hope you enjoyed! Did you buy anything in the sale? 

Much love and sunshine,
xx Elle
Once Upon A Beauty Time © 2014