2 July 2014

Monthly Favourites | June '14

2 July 2014

Oh my goodness I have been away from this blog for a good couple of months and I am feeling like the worst mother abandoning her baby like that! I promise you that I am back and feeling more dedicated than ever! 

To kick things back into gear, I have my June Favourites for you and I am so excited to share the stuff that I have been absolutely loving these past 30 days! 


Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser
I am definitely one to experiment with skincare and I am always open to trying new things, mixing it up now and then, in hope to find my holy grail skincare products. Although I don't feel this is my HG cleanser, it is extremely close. The Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser is a lovely, gentle foaming gel that  cleanses off makeup and dirt from the busyness of the day. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and not at all tight/uncomfortable. This is my first Sukin product and I am very intrigued to try out more of their products in the near future!


Sportsgirl Body Dream Body Butter in Toffee Apple
Holy moly sunshine and rainbows. That is exactly what this product is and so much more. I am in love with the smell of this body butter, a rich and sickly sweet caramel, and apply this everyday without fail at LEAST twice! LOVE!


Sierra Bees Vanilla Lip Balm
Like the scent and flavour of caramel, I am a sucker for anything vanilla which is why I picked this bad boy up in my last iherb order for FREE! That's right, $0.00! It's moisturising, rich and smells incredible. What more could you ask for in a lip balm? 


Sportsgirl Fresh Face Wipes
I had very little expectations of this product, as I thought these would be kinda "cheap-and-nasty" despite the $4.95 price tag. To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised and I can see myself repurchasing these make up removing wipes in the future. They are moist, hold together well and remove make up easily without tugging on the skin or leaving behind residue.


Bobbi Brown Eye Blender Brush
This is a winner of a brush, however I don't use it for its intended purpose. The bristle of this little wonder is much too fluffy and soft, in my opinion, to be used to blend out eyeshadow. However it is these properties that I love it so much to set my under-eye concealer with my favourite powder, the Face of Australia Loose Translucent Powder. A new staple in my make up brush collection!


Rubi Shoes Sadie Slipper 
If you ever see me outside the house, 99.8% of the time, I will be wearing these amazing shoes! They are incredibly easy to wear, style and walk around in all day and that is exactly why I love them so much. The only unfortunate thing is, being from Rubi Shoes, they aren't the best quality and they are starting to fall apart on me, but I can't complain as I only paid $15 for them.


Sportsgirl Sunny Long Sleeve Shirt in White
I had my eye on this shirt the moment that in came in stores and I am so glad that I went with my gut and purchased it before it completely sold out! I love this shirt so much and the way it is made, is such a subtle and luxurious twist on the typical white shirt one could own in their wardrobe. Such a staple in the wardrobe that can be paired with pretty much everything!


"I Want U" by Alison Wonderland 
Ever since I first heard this song playing at Sydney club, Starbar, I have been completely and utterly OBSESSED! Like to the point of listening to it at least 2-3 times a day to filly satisfy my urges and needs of hearing that incredible beat! If you haven't heard the song, go YouTube it!


Speaking of YouTube, be sure to check out my June Monthly Favourites video, and subscribe while you are there! Give the video a thumbs up too, it helps a lot and means so much to me!



Thank you so much for continuing to support me and my channel/blog and let me know in the comments below what you have been loving this month of June (OMG can't believe we are over half way through 2014!)


xxx Elle
Once Upon A Beauty Time © 2014