2 March 2014

Monthly Favourites | February '14

2 March 2014


Hello my lovelies!

Make sure you SUBSCRIBE and click HERE to find out what my favourite beauty, fashion and lifestyle things were for February!


LUSH /// Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser
A new staple to my morning skincare routine! It is unlike anything I have ever used before in terms of how you apply it to the face, but nonetheless I absolutely love using this cleanser when I wake up in the morning. It is so refreshing and calming to the skin!


MAC /// Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
Another new product to fall in my hands in the month of February and it has quickly become a holy grail item in my make up routine. An amazing concealer that is hydrating under the eyes and gives incredible coverage on both blemishes and hiding those peaking dark circles!


MAYBELLINE /// Fit Me Pressed Powder in 115 Ivory
I've been loving this powder on days where I have been wearing only a BB cream or merely concealer to provide me with a little extra coverage all over. It is the lightest pressed powder that I have ever come across and it's perfect for my pale skin!


CHI CHI /// Blush (from Glamorous Make Up Collection Set)
A gorgeous every day shade that is such a natural pink colour with a slight shimmer that leaves my cheeks flushes and glowy all in one! Multi-purpose products are always a winner in my books!


MAYBELLINE /// Mega Plush Mascara in Black
This is a great mascara that leaves lashes fluttery and natural looking, perfect for going back to uni where I still want a little bit of definition but nothing too overwhelming, spidery or clumpy.


REVLON /// Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
I am a lover of these lip stains and I find that Honey is a perfect, 'my lips but better' shade. It lasts and wears really well on the lips, leaving a slight minty feeling. I love that it's retractable and has sturdy packaging.


KIKKI-K /// Mint 2014 Diary 
I fell in love with this planner the day it came out on the kikki-k website and knew that I had to have my hot little hands on it ready for university this year. It feels lovely in the hands, has a handy elastic bit to keep the diary from opening and the space for each day to write things in is wonderful!


LORDE /// Pure Heroine Album
I have to be honest, I didn't actually warm to miss Lorde when she hit big time with her single 'Royals' but with an open mind one day, I downloaded the album and since then, it has been on repeat! My favourite songs would have to be 'Glory And Gore' and 'Tennis Court'.


GLASSHOUSE /// Tahaa Vanilla Caramel Hand Creme
If you know me in person, then you will most probably know that along with coconut, vanilla and caramel are my favourites scents and flavours of things. My amazing best friend bought this beauty for me for Valentine's Day and I have been using it every day since then! Leaves my hands so soft and moisturised and of course, smelling divine!


SPORTSGIRL /// Black 'Texas Bucket Bag' 
This has been my go-to bag this month! This little gem somehow manages to fit the hole kitchen sink in there and is a great compact size for days when I'm not lugging around my big heavy bag for uni. I love the gold detailing and hardware and the iconic drawstring feature is great!



Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Lots of love,
Elle xo


Once Upon A Beauty Time © 2014