23 February 2014

Hauling It | HUGE Melbourne Shopping Spree!

23 February 2014

Hello my lovelies! 


Many apologies for this video being up a couple days late! A few technical difficulties behind the scenes and as much as I pushed for this to go up on my regular Saturday's, it just didn't happen.

But nonetheless, despite that, a blocked nose and an incredibly sore throat, I bring to you my Melbourne haul where I spent much too much money and went a little crazy. Whoops! When in Melbourne though, aye? ;)


I travelled there with my Mum for a few days while she was there for a work conference and had the absolute best time ever! I ate some absolutely incredible food, saw some amazing street art and visited some cute vintage-y shops, which is RIGHT up my alley-way! (haha see what I did there)


Make sure you watch the video HERE to see what I bought, like if you enjoyed and hit the SUBSCRIBE button if you want to see more of me in the future!



Thank you so much! Keep smiling, 
Elle xo
Once Upon A Beauty Time © 2014