7 April 2014

The Cheapest Makeup In Australia?! | ft. BOE Beauty!

7 April 2014




Hello my lovelies!


Today I bring to you a very exciting post and video about the cheapest and most affordable makeup on the market for us Australian's!

If you live in Aus, then you would know that cosmetics are ridiculously overpriced and expensive BUT, I bring jolly good news! Big W's has started their own makeup brand called BOE Beauty and everything is only $2! That's $2 for a mascara, a lipstick, powder, blush, you name it!!!

With an incredibly appealing price tag, I knew I just had to pick up pretty much one of everything and let you guys know what is the bomb diggedy!


Make sure you watch my YouTube video HERE, give it a THUMBS UP and hit the SUBSCRIBE button to find out my top picks!


Much love,
Elle xx
Once Upon A Beauty Time © 2014