18 January 2014

Hello!

18 January 2014


Hello people of the internet!


My name is Elle and I am a new beauty and fashion vlogger from Australia! I am so excited to begin this new adventure with you all on my YouTube channel, onceuponabeautytime and my other social media links which you can find above!

I have been incredibly inspired by such a large amount of people from all over the world on YouTube who are "beauty/fashion gurus" and for the longest time, I have wanted to join the Aussie Beauty Community. If it weren't for the wretched HSC (the final exams students sit here in Sydney), I would have ventured out into this much sooner!

But nonetheless, I am here now and ready to power on! I have a lot planned, and look forward to communicating with my beautiful viewers!


Keep smiling,
Elle xo



Once Upon A Beauty Time © 2014